- Go to: https://console.kamatera.com/login .
- Log in with your email and password.
- From the administrative panel on the left, navigate to “My Cloud” > “Servers”.
- Once you locate the server, click “Action“ and then “Reset Password“.
- Type your password in the new password field and again in the Verify password field.
- Click on the Reboot and Reset Password button.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- At least 14 characters
- At most 32 characters
- At least one lowercase character
- At least one uppercase character
- At least one number
- Includes allowed characters only (a-z, A-Z, 0-9, !@#$^&*()~ )
Note: Reboot will perform a Force Reboot to the server.
Please make sure there are no running applications on the server to avoid any damage to files or applications.
It is recommended to shut down the server from within the Operating System.
Have additional questions? Search below: