- Go to: https://console.kamatera.com/login .
- Login with your email and password.
- From the administrative panel on the left, navigate to “My Cloud” > “Servers”.
- Find the relevant server and Click “Action”. A drop-down menu will appear. Then click on “Console“ (this will open a new tab).
In the console window, you will see the server specifications and two buttons in the top right corner.
Press ctrl+alt+del which will prompt a warning: Click on Confirm in order to continue. (This is useful for Windows operating systems in order to initiate the login screen.
Disconnect: Manually end the open session. It is recommended that you do it once you have finished working in the console window.
- Copy & Paste will NOT work in the console window.
- If no actions are performed in the console window for a maximum period of 30 minutes, it will terminate the connection automatically.
Have additional questions? Search below: