The SaaS (Software as a service) business model and cloud infrastructure have evolved along a similar timeline. Formerly called ASP (application service provider) and typically run off dedicated servers, modern SaaS applications and their growing requirements are now ideally served by cloud computing systems. Kamatera provides all the cloud computing architecture a SaaS provider needs to keep ahead of this industry’s growing demand.
Kamatera’s wide selection of cloud computing products can be adapted in a modular fashion to suit your developing SaaS business. During the early stages of business development, when the number of users is smaller, Kamatera can provide basic services of key importance such as round the clock system availability and fast reaction time for users. As your Saas business grows, you can add computing power and services as required, in line with your development.
Kamatera’s cloud services allow SaaS providers to expand at their own pace, making sure the excellent performance enjoyed with a relatively small user base continues without compromise as your business grows and your demands increase. This adaptation to change can be implemented as often as required, to maximise performance whilst minimizing cost.
Our cloud infrastructure is deployed internationally, to ensure low latency for any client base around the world. Using Kamatera’s DNS Service, Load Balancers and Managed Cloud Service, necessary adjustments can be made for you by our skilled cloud administrators, with no system downtime or any other inconvenience to your users.
Cloud Products for the SaaS Provider
Kamatera offers a number of cloud products, especially suited to SaaS providers that compete with or surpass the top performing web applications on the net. These are:
- Ideally suited to Saas, Kamatera’s cloud servers are the backbone of your software offering, quietly and virtually working together to give you the computing power needed to maintain a flawless system and best serve your users.
Web Hosting Panel
- Kamatera’s web-based interface allows you to manage all your domains on a single platform. This facilitates the safe and easy management of your production, test, support and other domains and subdomains.
Cloud Block Storage
- This is a virtual disk space that is able to meet any capacity requirement, for media storage or any other purpose. It is ideal for databases and applications hosted on cloud servers, and is totally scalable.
Cloud Load Balancer
- Kamatera’s Cloud Load Balancer distributes workloads across servers to keep your application performance stable even when usage load peaks, or if one of your servers fails. It is a virtual, scalable component that improves user response time and system stability.
- Kamatera’s Managed Cloud is a tailor-made service whereby our expert team manages your cloud infrastructure for you, allowing you to focus on developing great applications and serving your clients. Kamatera maintains, supports and monitors your servers around the clock, to provide maximum uptime and availability.
To learn more about these and Kamatera’s other cloud facilities and services for the SaaS application owner, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org