Kamatera offers low-cost, low-maintenance, high-performance cloud infrastructure services, thanks to our global network of data centers, bespoke management console and unbeatable pricing policies.
Kamatera's goal is to increase accessibility and simplify the use of cloud computing products for developers, system administrators, IT managers and end users. To achieve that end, Kamatera has designed and developed a unique user-friendly, state-of-the-art, web-based management console to control its broad variety of cloud products and services.
Kamatera understands that your business can change and grow, so your cloud computing capacity needs to be flexible. With Kamatera, you can increase or decrease capacity within minutes, as required. You can add CPU, RAM, disk storage, load balancers, firewalls and many other hardware components, or clone a whole cloud server, simply by logging into your cloud management console and clicking on the desired option. All changes are effective immediately.
We charge only according to what you use, which means that when you add 1GB RAM, you don’t need to increase your whole server package and pay for resources you don’t need; you simply pay for the extra RAM you add, by the minute. This rule applies to every resource you purchase in the Kamatera cloud.
99.95% Uptime Guaranteed
The Kamatera cloud prides itself on its extraordinarily high reliability and availability compared to traditional computing infrastructures. Thanks to our purpose-built, globally distributed data centers incorporating the latest technologies, servers are kept stable and available at all times, under virtually any conditions.
Every component has at least N+1 redundancy resilience, which is a parallel backup device that will automatically be deployed in the event of a component failure. This means that any hardware failure in any power supply unit, hard disk drive, power phase, UPS, memory or CPU will automatically switch to an alternative device, without you having to worry about the configuration required to make it all work. Resiliency of the mains power supply is similarly maintained with backup generators.
No Hardware Worries
A cloud infrastructure saves you from having to worry about the management and maintenance of hardware systems whilst still giving you complete control over your hardware configuration. With access to immediate and unlimited scaling by adding servers or communications hardware (such as load balancing and firewalls), you can manage your cloud server just like any bare metal server, but without the hassle.
A cloud server infrastructure allows you to focus on your core business and leave the hardware worries to us.
Low Cost Services
One of the main advantages of using a cloud infrastructure is its affordability. Several factors combine to make Kamatera's cloud infrastructure the most inexpensive server solution available.
1. Scale: The size and sophistication of our data centers allows us to maximize resource efficiency such as monitoring and administration personnel, electrical power for the servers and air conditioning, and maintaining fast broadband communication channels. Improving efficiency translates to operating our servers at a lower cost, and this advantage can then be passed on to our customers.
2. Modularity: The virtual nature of the cloud server means that you don’t have to pay for any resources you don’t need. Your package is totally modular and self defined so that you are not stuck with any unwanted resources, just the exact hardware and software components that you require as and when you need them.
3. Pay by the minute: Kamatera believes that it is wrong to charge by the day or month for something that takes a few minutes, such as a system check. At Kamatera, we charge by the minute to ensure we deliver the best value service to our customers.
You are in Control
Kamatera cloud servers give you absolute freedom to configure, scale up or down and add new components as required:
- Assign roles to administrators or users
- Root/administrator access to your servers
- Instant server configuration changes
- Add servers as and when required
- Remove servers without paying a penalty
- Through our proprietary API, you can setup servers and all other resources on-the-fly without being present
- Stop and restart your servers at any time
- Add databases of your choice (as many as you want)
- Choose your IP allocation
- Complete control over subnet and private VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network)
- Unlimited storage
Or if you prefer, we can offer you a fully Managed Cloud Service
where our cloud experts look after all your cloud computing needs.