Kamatera’s Cloud Infrastructure products and services include private access to Kamatera’s unique Cloud Web Management (CWM) system; a bespoke server management portal. CWM is a simple management interface for your cloud servers, and it provides two important benefits:
- Greater efficiency for technical administrators
- Access for non-technical administrators and management staff, allowing the viewing of information and performance of tasks that would otherwise not be available.
Kamatera’s Cloud Web Management system allows you to:
- View all your cloud servers from one simple interface.
- View server configurations, including operating systems, processors, main memory, disk allocation and more.
- View optional add-on hardware and software items available to you, such as web hosting panel, IP addresses, Virtual Private Networks, Cloud Block Storage, etc.
- View optional add-on services available to you such as Migration, DR Planning, Server Management, Microsoft Exchange Management etc.
- View billing information
- Add, change or remove hardware configuration items to meet the exact configuration you desire.
- Add, change or remove add-on services such as managed hosting, software licenses and more.
Setting up and maintaining a sophisticated Cloud Infrastructure requires a high level of technical expertise, which can draw companies’ resources away from their core business. With Kamatera’s Managed Solutions, organizations gain the support of a highly-qualified team of IT professionals who are trained to perform Cloud Infrastructure operations, and do so on a daily basis.
Kamatera offers a variety of managed solutions which companies can select according to their requirements. These include the following:
Quality of Service
Whatever your requirements, Kamatera’s highly qualified Managed Solutions Team provides an expert, flexible service on a 24/7 basis. Kamatera is committed to delivering an unprecedented level of customer service to meet individual clients’ needs, whilst keeping costs to a minimum.