Cloud application hosting is the most cost-effective way to maintain a software application and ensure it is running on infrastructure that won’t let you or your users down.
You can host virtually any application on the cloud - from legacy client/server apps to state-of-the-art mobile web architecture. Anything that can be run on a standard server can be run on a Kamatera virtual cloud server, including VB6, .NET and HTML5 apps. Any server setup you can think of, whether in-house, dedicated, hosted etc. Kamatera can do it cheaper, faster and more reliably.
Kamatera application hosting will:
- Cost you less to set up
- Cost you less to maintain
- Take up fewer of your staff, space and energy resources
- Take the responsibility of maintenance away from you
Want to know more? Please see the How it Works section
How it Works
The basis of Kamatera’s application hosting is a cloud server that you can manage just as you would any other server. Being a virtual server however, you do not have to worry about connections, power supplies, thunderstorms and failed components. All you have to worry about is your application.
Windows server and Unix operating systems allow you to deploy almost any application on the cloud.
- VB6: Install the VB6 runtime and database on the cloud server and upgrade your existing application by enjoying newer, faster hardware that you can scale up or down as your needs change
- .NET: You can put the .NET framework on your cloud server in the same way as you would on any physical server. If the app is an enterprise system serving the employees of your organization, you can restrict the clients to specific IP addresses to guarantee security
- SaaS: Enjoy our infrastructure as a service at the same rate as you expand your software as a service. Start small and when you need more computing power and resources, scale up at your own pace. Pleas see SaaS Provider Infrastructure for more info.
- Mobile app: Make sure your mobile web app users experience high application performance all day, every day. Deploy on a virtual a cloud server with its unparalleled uptime, fully managed server option and best performance to price ratio. Please see Mobile Application Solutions for more info.