Despite the wealth of available information and learning materials about cloud server management, infrastructure and technology, self-learning can be a slow and arduous process, as well as inaccurate. Mistakes can be costly and highly damaging, and it is often worth investing in a professional foundation when it comes to your cloud server infrastructure. Kamatera’s expert advice and guidance, delivered by cloud computing experts will make sure you avoid common pitfalls, and ensure you start using the cloud correctly and effectively to advance your business.
Kamatera provides cloud consultancy on-site as well as through private video conferencing. Our consultants assess your specific needs and tailor appropriate solutions to provide you with the most benefit at the lowest cost. Ultimately, using our expert consultancy service should save you money.
The areas covered by Kamatera’s expert consultancy service include:
- Security considerations
- High performance application serving
- Scaling resources correctly
- Operating systems
- System configuration: load balancing, worldwide server distribution
- Web hosting panels
- Recommended server utility software
How it Works
Planning and maintaining your cloud computing infrastructure correctly is an important and often demanding task. It is essential that implementation is accurate since adaptations made at an early stage will always be more effective than those made at a later date.
Kamatera’s expert team of cloud specialists provides consultancy services to companies of all types and sizes, in order to best match your cloud infrastructure to your business needs, and continues to offer support as and when strategic decisions have to be made.
Kamatera’s consultancy services are bespoke, uniquely tailored to your business, but typically cover the following stages:
- Statement of strategic objectives
- Identification of processes
- Estimation of computing resources needed at different stages
- Selection of operating system, database and other software required
Our dedicated consultants can also provide advice and training on:
- Migration to alternative architecture
- DNS server planning
- Global data center deployments
- Disaster recovery strategy
- Expected server load
- Cloud security