Kamatera provides instruction and training in a variety of cloud-related fields, to familiarize developers and IT personnel with cloud architecture, and train them on how to use cloud resources as efficiently as possible.
Kamatera’s expert team of cloud consultants have years of experience in internet infrastructure and a solid understanding of application architecture requirements. Their experience and systems outlook can help your technical team make informed decisions and provide them with the tools to effectively manage your cloud infrastructure in the future.
Instruction takes place on-site and through video conferencing and is given by Kamatera’s cloud specialists with years of experience of implementing cloud systems. The length and content of the training is tailored to your needs, as well as the experience of your staff.
Our dedicated consultants can advise you on:
- Implementation and strategic planning of cloud server infrastructure
- Monitoring and maintenance of cloud servers
- Streamlining cloud architecture to optimize expenditure
- Correct scaling of services
- Potential problem solving
- Disaster recovery (DR) implications
- Cloud security ... and more
How it Works
Depending on your individual needs, the size and activity of your company, and the nature of your technical team, Kamatera will design a training program that is best suited to your business. Instruction takes place on-site and/or via video conferencing, according to your preference - and can be as intensive or general as you require.
Kamatera provides courses and workshops in the following subjects:
- Cloud infrastructure
- Managing with WHM
- Hosting management common issues
- cPanel for resellers
- cPanel - how to assist your hosting customers
- Microsoft Website Panel
- Hosting administration with Parallels Plesk
- Command line Linux for administrators
- Installing add-ons on your server
- Security measures: password policy, firewall management
In addition, custom courses can be provided as well as mentoring, which is charged by the hour to help with ongoing troubleshooting in real time.