Managed Microsoft AX
Microsoft Dynamics AX is an ERP system that supports a number of administrative and operational processes. These include HR, supply chain management, retail and financial modules and it is widely recognized as one of the best enterprise resource planning solutions on the market.
Benefits of Using Microsoft AX
- Built-in industry-specific solution functionality such as manufacturing, retail, public sector and professional services
- Built-in key performance indicators (KPIs), benchmarking and data visualization
- Built-in localization for countries across the world
- Built-in lifecycle management tools such as diagnostics, code analysis and code migration
Managing the system infrastructure requires readily available and knowledgeable administration staff to ensure this critical system is running correctly day and night. Many companies just don’t have the in-house expertise or budget to manage the servers well enough to ensure continuously high performance. There are also considerations such as up-front expenses such as server hardware and software which can impact budgets considerably. This is why Kamatera offers companies of all sizes a fully managed Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution.
What you get - benefits of Kamatera’s Managed Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Hosting the Dynamics AX software on cloud servers
- Server management including adjustments to the operating system, disk space etc.
- All Dynamics updates, upgrades and patches issued by Microsoft
What you don’t have to worry about - Kamatera’s included services
- Infrastructure maintenance, upgrades and management
- Up-front fees as charges are fixed per user per month
- Local networks: Users can enter the system from any location using secure authentication
Managed Microsoft Dynamics AX Pricing
|1-9 users||$10.90 per user per month|
|10-100 users||$9.90 per user per month|
|100+ users||$8.90 per user per month|