Managed Microsoft Exchange
An approved Microsoft business partner, Kamatera’s Managed Microsoft Exchange is a service that is run in the cloud, and maintained by Kamatera’s experienced IT team. The Managed Microsoft Exchange Service allows you to enjoy the software benefits of Microsoft Exchange without putting strain on your own technical staff.
What you get - benefits of Managed Microsoft Exchange
- Synchronized calendars with co-workers located anywhere
- Workflow and co-worker information sharing capabilities
- Single sign-in for supported applications
- Built in DLP data loss prevention
- Outlook email access from browser, mobile phone, tablet or desktop, wherever you are
- An efficient working environment that automates manual tasks
- Large mailboxes
- Automatic archiving and policy-based retention
- Email content analysis tools to store and audit data
- Sharepoint integration
- An easy to operate management panel for creating mailboxes, granting permissions and allocating storage
- 24/7 support
What you don’t have to worry about - Kamatera’s included services
- Exchange server installation and setup
- Allocating sufficient disk space
- Avoiding mail server blacklisting
- Server optimization and management
- Email backup
- Protection against viruses and malware
- Server infrastructure issues - power failures, disk crashes, internet connection etc.
Managed Microsoft Exchange Pricing
Pricing is calculated on the basis of three variables; the number of servers, managed services (optional) and the number of licensed users.
- The number of servers you require is determined by the number of users, number of transactions and amount storage your organization needs. It ranges from $150/month for a single server for up to 10 users, to $1000 for 3 servers serving and up to 100 users or more.
- The managed services fee is based on the number of servers running the product, at a flat rate of $125 per server. For more information, see Managed Cloud Services
- User licensing is a flat fee of $2.50 per user.
To learn more about Kamatera fully hosted Microsoft Exchange service, contact us today.
Note: setup of the service is free of charge when committing to 3 months or more.