How it Works
The Cloud Load Balancer works on a principle of executable rules that automatically react to conditions and available servers: The system is programmed so that when a rule condition is recognized, the load balancer executes the action detailed, such as rerouting a request to the next available server.
In order to add a Cloud Load Balancer to your server infrastructure, please follow the steps below:
- Login to the Kamatera Control Panel
- Launch a new load balancer in any one of our data centers.
- Configure load balanced Protocols/Ports (HTTP/S, TCP, UDP) and the back-end servers IP addresses
- Configure optional load balancing features such as HTTP string search checks, SSL off loading, balancing algorithm, etc.
- That’s it! Traffic will now be redirected to your new load balancer which will balance it between your servers