If your organization carries the responsibility of storing sensitive data but you still want to enjoy the benefits of a Cloud Computing Infrastructure, then Kamatera’s Private Cloud Network is for you.
Your private cloud infrastructure is dedicated to your business alone, and bolstered with extra security features such as next generation firewalls. Any company can opt for a private cloud network, but it is especially beneficial to organizations that require a high level of discretion or security, are legally required to safeguard private information, or are especially vulnerable to security breaches.
Here are some potential use cases:
- Personal Health Records: Systems such as electronic patient portals and medical records databases, especially those that require HIPAA compliance and where highly personal data is stored, are a perfect fit for a Private Cloud Network.
- Regulatory Compliance: Businesses such as banks, financial and law firms that are subject to financial compliance such as SOX or GLBA compliance, are great examples of private cloud use cases.
- Government Entities: Governmental organizations, especially those who deal with matters of national security, can implement a private cloud to increase efficiency whilst maintaining the safety of highly sensitive information.
- CRM Hosting: Organization with predictable, business-critical workloads that are accessed by a large proportion of the team, can make use of a private cloud for increased reliability, performance, and scalability to suit the workload requirements.
- Local Governance: Security or governance issues can be eliminated by using a private cloud, in cases where the operating countries require that application data pertaining to people in that location remain within the country.