Kamatera’s cloud servers can be launched with a wide range of different specifications:
- From 1 to 20 vCPU
- From 256MB to 256GB of RAM
- From 5GB Storage to tens of terabytes of block storage
Due to the virtualized nature of Kamatera’s cloud computing infrastructure, specifications are completely flexible, allowing you to launch a cloud server that suits your precise requirements. For example, if you require 8 processors, 2GB RAM and 20GB of disk storage, you can provision a server with those exact resources for as long as you need them, and change the configuration at any time.
Kamatera’s infrastructure allows you to install, reinstall and upgrade to any operating system you wish. The following operating systems images are available in all versions (latest and previous versions) and editions:
Microsoft Windows Server All Versions, All Editions
Internal Network Communication:
The Kamatera cloud is constructed from clusters of servers, each connected to a virtual backbone at 10Gbit/sec. This effectively gives the cloud unlimited bandwidth for communication between your servers and the internet.
Kamatera’s control panel allows you to manage your own virtual layer 2 network. You can add up to 4 x ethernet NIC’s (network cards) to your server, each connecting to the same or different VLAN and IP subnet. The network can be configured in the same way as you would configure bare-metal cabling NIC’s and switches.
Kamatera operates 13 global data centers, located in:
- North America: United States, New York, New York
- North America: United States, Texas, Dallas
- North America: United States, California, Santa Clara
- North America: Canada, Toronto
- Europe: The Netherlands, Amsterdam
- Europe: Germany, Frankfurt
- Europe: United Kingdom, London
- Asia: Hong Kong
- Middle East: Israel, Petach Tikva
- Middle East: Israel, Rosh Haayin
- Middle East: Israel, Rosh Haayin (2)
- Middle East: Israel, Tel Aviv
- Middle East: Israel, Jerusalem
Kamatera’s data centers are cutting edge, purpose-built facilities, spreading over thousands of square meters. Please see Our Data Centers for more info.